2023 Taxes

Do you need help with 2023 taxes? Do you have an underused house? Medical tax issues? Estate tax issues? I can help with all of those. There are new Bare Trust registration requirements; if there are differences between who is the legal owner, and who is the beneficial owner (i.e. parents holding title for a house for their children) this must be reported. Make sure your taxes are filed properly. Contact a tax accountant today!